This month is a big milestone for Living in the Wait. Six months ago, I published my first blog post, and made our story of infertility and waiting officially public. WHAT? So much has happened since then and I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for choosing to join me on this journey. It truly means so much to me.
My purpose for starting Living in the Wait was to be a resource for other’s going through infertility or any other season of waiting. I’m just getting started and very excited for what the future holds. There are many more conversations I want to have and with your support, I look forward to the next 6 months! With that, I’d like to share 6 Milestones for 6 Months:
- Power in sharing your story
- There are so many couples going through infertility and I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a voice of encouragement for them and others going through a season of waiting. During National Infertility Awareness Week, a local TV station interviewed us to bring awareness about infertility.
- Sharing Jesus
- I’m blown away by the opportunity I’ve been given to publicly share the life-saving message of Jesus and challenge others to dive deeper in their faith.
- Being able to share my thoughts and feelings during our infertility journey has been very healing and I hope it’s provided some for your situation as well.
- We are humbled by how many of you have agreed to pray on our behalf for a baby. I know your prayers are being heard. We are forever grateful to you for taking time to care about our situation and bring it to our Heavenly Father.
- ProBlogger Scholarship
- When I made the decision to start my bog, I had much to learn. Through some research, I learned of a highly rated resource called ProBlogger, stationed out of Australia. I enrolled in one of their courses and was automatically put in a pool of over 100 new blogs, from around the world, hoping to receive one of five scholarships. The course concluded on February 7, which was International Start a Blog Day, and also when they announced the scholarship recipients. I was blown away, still am, when they called Living in the Wait. I had launched my blog three days prior and felt this award was a God wink, reaffirming I was headed in the right direction. I am forever grateful to ProBlogger and their team for creating such a valuable and resourceful community.
- The #ttccommunity is a group I never wanted to be a part of, but if I had to choose one, you are the peeps I want to hang with. I am so fortunate to be surrounded by such supportive, encouraging and faithful women. Thank you!
Stay tuned for a challenge announcement with Feeding South Dakota coming up on Thursday! It’s going to be so good!
Please share with someone you know who could use some encouragement in the wait.
[blog_subscription_form title=”Join Our Community” subscribe_button=”Let’s Go!”]