Many things in life require hours of practice to learn how to do or to be done well – sports, music, baking, knitting, reading – but there’s one thing that doesn’t. Any guesses?
It requires no practice. You can literally start today and be successful at it. Isn’t that awesome?!
What does that look like for you?
- Ears: Listen. Give them your full attention to truly hear what they are sharing.
- Time: Make a phone call, send a text, schedule a time to meet up.
- Words: Generously share words of value, support and hope.
- Prayer: When you tell someone you’re going to pray for the, do it right away or better yet, do it while you’re with them.
- Heart: Be empathetic about their situation or have a dance party because they have exciting news to share.
You can quickly see the results of your encouragement by the impact it has on them. It can give them hope, bring a smile to their face, provide direction, instill confidence and feed the soul.
I hope this message gives you the confidence to go out and encourage others. Remember, it doesn’t require extra practice, planning or conditioning to do it.
Looking for a unique way to encourage others? Check out these Fill in the Blank Encouragement Cards.
Not sure what E+DAY is? Check out this page for more info… I know you are curious!
Please share with someone you know who could use some encouragement in the wait.
[blog_subscription_form title=”Join Our Community” subscribe_button=”Let’s Go!”]