I’ll be the first to admit I’m embarrassed to be seen starting small. I want to be a pro at all things from day one. And yet, a new month has me back at the starting line, needing to start small to find encouragement.
Have you ever been afraid to be seen starting small?
These are the times in your life when you start something new and are a novice at it. Like fumble, stumble, trip, face plant and belly flop your way through things.
I’ll be the first to admit I’m embarrassed to be seen starting small. I want to be a pro at all things from day one.
And yet, a new month has me back at the starting line, needing to start small.
- When we start small, we make progress which encourages us to keep going.
- Starting small encourages us to try and try again because the little successes keep us motivated.
- ️It helps us ease into things and get a bit more comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Most importantly, it keeps us vulnerable.
To sum it up, starting small encourages us. Which in turn, encourages others.
Here’s to August, a blank slate to start small, show up and encourage.
I’ll go first:
- 📘Writing a book
- 🏋️♀️Getting back on the workout wagon
- 👧Becoming a parent – the most starting small experience EVER
- 📊Starting a business/ministry
What ways have you been starting small? Share below!
Not sure what E+DAY is? Check out this page for more info… I know you are curious!
Please share with someone you know who could use some encouragement in the wait.