Below are several resources to be an encouragement for those navigating infertility, in addition to their support team of family and friends. I hope they prove to be helpful and hopeful.
- Infertility Is…
- Talking About Infertility
- Conversations with Friends
- Why It’s Important to Be Your Own Advocate
- 8 Ways to Be Your Own Advocate
- Lessons Learned from Infertility
- Simple Talk for Difficult Discussions
- National Infertility Awareness Week 2018
- Local news station interview about NIAW
National Infertility Awareness Week
Learn more about this week of awareness and how you can share your story to uncover infertility.
The Wait List
Read stories of other couples, just like you, all waiting. Their stories of courage, hope and faith are sure to be an encouragement for your own journey.
Resources are extremely helpful. When going through infertility, waiting, etc., knowing where to find information, resources and help provides a sense of calm during the crazy. I listed several resources I have utilized and hope they prove to be as useful for you as they were for me.